The Pixelmon Spawner is an item that can only be obtained through the creative menu. It can be used to spawn Pokémon. Going into the editing interface of the spawner will delete all wild Pokémon that were spawned with the spawner.
- Pokémon species (can be multiple species)
- Left-clicking on the Pokémon's name after it is added will delete it.
- Rarity of each Pokémon species
- Spawn type (by tick or by redstone)
- Spawn radius (1-49)
- Maximum Pokémon that can be spawned at a time
- Minimum spawning level
- Maximum spawning level
- Chance of Pokémon being a Boss Pokémon
- Aggression (default/timid/neutral/aggressive)
- Spawn location (land/water/underground/air/air persistent/statue)
- A Pokémon's rarity can be set to a negative number, causing Minecraft to crash. Once this happens, the Pixelmon Spawner will continue to crash Minecraft and render the chunk it is contained in unplayable until it is removed with an external world editor.
- The minimum level setting is mislabeled as "Min Spawns".