This is a list of mods that conflict with Pixelmon when installed at the same time.
Minecraft will crash if any of these mods are installed with Pixelmon:
- Advanced Movement
- Some issues of ComputerCraft can be fixed if the config file is modified properly.
- Equivalent Exchange
- Primitive Mobs
- Recipe Book
- Interferes with Pixelmon interface.
- Mine & Blade Battlegear 2
- Pixelmon party interface partially blocks Battlegear interface.
- Minecraft Comes Alive
- Arranger's Ring recipe is the same as Iron Disc recipe.
- Multiverse 2
- Pokémon do not spawn in worlds other than the main world.
- The Nether and End dimensions
- Can cause data corruption on both single player and servers. See The Nether and The End pages for more info.
- Tinkers Construct