There are several Pixelmon-specific commands that can be used to perform various tasks. This is a list of these commands.
- /pokespawn Pokémon arg1 arg2-This command can spawn in a Pokémon of the player's choice. arg1 and arg2 are optional arguments that can be used in this spawning. Some of the usable arguments include:
- s-This will make the spawned Pokémon shiny.
- boss1-This will spawn a level 1 boss Pokémon.
- boss2-This will spawn a level 2 boss Pokémon.
- boss3-This will spawn a level 3 boss Pokémon.
- boss4-This will spawn a level 4 boss Pokémon.
- lvl(x)-This will make the Pokémon the level specified (e.g. "/pokespawn caterpie lvl100").
- statue-This will make the Pokémon stay frozen in place, essentially acting like a statue. Battles cannot be initiated with statues and they cannot be captured. A statue Pokémon can be removed by right-clicking on it with an empty hand while in Creative mode.
- /pokegive player Pokémon arg1 arg2-This command will directly put the chosen Pokémon into specified player's party. If the party is full, it goes to their PC. The shiny and level arguments of which /pokespawn uses may be optionally used here as well.
- /pokeheal player-This command will heal the specified player's Pokémon. Player can be left blank as a shortcut to heal the player's own Pokémon.
- /pokebattle player1 player2-This command will initiate a battle between two different players. It doesn't matter which player goes first.
- /pokebattle2 player player/Pokémon player/Pokémon player/Pokémon-This command will initiate a double battle, with the first and second players on one team and the third and fourth players on the opposing team. The second, third, and fourth arguments may be substitute for Pokémon names, which will place level 100 computer-controlled opponents in the respective places.
- /pokestats player-This command will display the number of times a player has won and lost battles against other players.
- /resetpokestats player-This command will reset a specified player's wins and losses to 0.
- /freeze-This will make all Pokémon stop moving in the world.
- /struc-This will spawn a single structure near the player. Depending on the biome and terrain conditions, it could spawn a Pokémon Center, Frozen Shrine, Static Shrine, Fiery Shrine, or nothing.
There are two commands introduced by Pixelmon that don't do anything useful in-game, but were left in the release versions of the mod:
- /getbiomedata-This command does nothing when used.
- /tpbat-Use of this command will produce the error message, "An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command".